Friday, November 18, 2005

 

Andry: introduction & opinion

My name is andry, I 21 years old. I live at Veteran Street. I’m not like an ordinary college student. You think that I’m big headed, I’m different because if ordinary student busy with their task I’m not. I just have fun with my fantasy. In the night while they study I prefer go to my friends house and played all night. In the morning they had already in the campus I still under my blanket and had party in my dreamland. It all my bad habit I think. In all my bad things I had little hobbies that make me alive and still had plan for the future. I like graphic design and basketball. Just two of that that can make me survive from the stressing moment of being student. At noon I always played basketball with my friends, off course if I’m not tired and sleep. I do it everyday. After that in the night after I played in my friend’s house I make design until dawn, if my eyes still open. I designed for fun and I made it for my friends or people who want me to designing something. Like clothing, picture, web etc. I can make money too from that. But in all of that’s I still think about my study too, even I rarely study. I wish that I can graduate soon and had a good mark. It just can happen only in my dreams.

In my opinion using blogs in writing course is kindda good things. I agree about the aim of using blogs can give experience of having a wider audience rather just the teacher that can only see the writing. And using blogs can give us more knowledge about writing skills that others people had, not just other people but people around the world, because we globally connected in the internet. We can also learn toward the comments about our blogs from others.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?